We are currently interviewing for an IT Consultant. To apply, review the information below and send a cover letter and resume to EMP@advos-it.com. Please do not call.
IT Consultant: Our IT Consultants partner with clients to provide timely, friendly support and troubleshoot problems. You’ll apply industry knowledge and best practices to the development and implementation of successful technology plans.
- Able to demonstrate a history of providing exceptional customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team, in-office and on-site with clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work remotely on a variety of systems and setups.
- Ability to provide, track, and report service profitably in a time-billing environment.
- In-depth knowledge on the management and deployment of Microsoft Network Operating Systems and Servers, Active Directory configuration and management, Hyper-V, Exchange, SQL Server.
- In-depth knowledge of Internet presence methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of backup/recovery practices.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience managing all aspects of an organization’s IT.
- Certification such as Microsoft MCSE plus one or more of the following certifications: Cisco CCNP, Cisco CCSP, Citrix CCEA. Other certifications: VMware VCP, Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA), Security certification(s) through RSA.
About the Position
- We will consider candidates interested in a full-time salaried position with benefits or a part-time position.
- Compensation based on experience.
- Standard business hours with occasional off-hours work as needed.
- Local travel, when necessary.
- This is an internal position. We are not a staffing agency.
- Send your cover letter and resume to EMP@advos-it.com.
- Please do not call about this position.